Founding Partner: Dr. Victoria Weiss:
- Dr. Victoria Weiss, graduated from ELTE Faculty of Law in Budapest, Hungary, in 1995. She graduated top of the class with outstanding grades (Summa cum laude diploma). During the years of 1996-2003 Dr. Weiss practiced law in Israel. She was in charge of identifying new opportunities of property investments, dealing with both legal and business perspectives, throughout all aspects of property development, sales and acquisitions, leases in the commercial and residential real estate market.
- At the beginning of 2004, Dr. Weiss has moved her residence to Hungary, and started practice in Budapest.
- She is a member of the Israeli Bar, and member of the Budapest Bar Association. She speaks Hebrew, English and Hungarian.
Founding Partner: Dr. Levente Szabó
- Dr. Levente Szabó graduated from ELTE Faculty of Law in Budapest, Hungary, in 1994, with high grades. After graduation he worked as a legal advisor for a major bank in Hungary and as an attorney in various law offices specialized in civil law and corporate law.
- He was involved in major business transactions, especially within the field of real estate development including the financing, starting from the purchase of land, through the establishment of condominium, to the sale of apartments. He was also involved in major mergers and acquisitions transactions, and in prior due diligence processes. He represented clients regarding their civil law, contract law, corporate law, labour law and copyright law issues.
- Specializations: specialist in banking law.
- He is a member of the Budapest Bar Association. He speaks English and Hungarian.
Associated partner: Dr. Szilvia Fényesi
- Dr. Szilvia Fényesi was graduated from ELTE Faculty of Law in Budapest, Hungary, in 1995, with high grades. She also completed LlM (1999) and SJD (2004) studies at the Central European University within the field of International Business Law.
- After having completed her studies she worked in a law office specialized in civil law and corporate law. She was responsible for negotiating and drafting different contracts, representing clients in front of courts and other administrative authorities, within the field of civil law and company law.
- She is a member of the Budapest Bar Association. She speaks English and Hungarian.